Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jewelry School

Have you ever took a beading class? I've been considering it for awhile now, but I'm just not 100% sure I really want to do it. I've been researching it for awhile and I've found a jewelry store near to where I live that has a wide variety of classes that look pretty interesting. The whole reason I want to take classes isn't because I want to learn stringing techniques it's because I want to learn more about working with seed beads. I love all the work people can do with them. I know it takes a lot of patients and hard work, but I feel like it would be easier if I had someone to teach me face to face. I tend to be a fast learner, but I just don't think I could learn something this complex out of a book. I would love to have your thoughts and experiences :) Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...