Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple yet sparkly

I feel like it's been forever since my last post and that's just unacceptable ;) So here I am beading for all of you :) I'm really running low on supplies so pretty soon I think I'm going to be bead shopping. I love getting new things to play with. Recently the only beads I've had have been from my local wal-mart because sadly I have no bead store in my town or even within an hours drive from my home so needless to say to do most of my bead buying online :) Okay so on to the necklace :) It's rather plain but still pretty I think. It's shell, swarovski, and seed beads. I always feel the need to throw in a few crystals lol.
I use this toggle on most of my piece but I never show it so I thought I might as well give it a spot in this post :)


I normally make earring to go with my pieces but I hardly ever photograph them.


Thanks for reading! Enjoy the rest of my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...