2. Run your needle back up through all the beads you've just added forming a circle.
3. Tie your ends to make a knot then cut your tail.
4. Run your needle through a few beads to hide your knot.
5. Pick up 1 11o skip the bead next to the bead your thread is coming out of and go through the next bead. (tubular peyote)
6. Do that all the way around your work then step up through the first bead you added to get ready for your next round.
7. Work your way into the center of your work.
8. Pick up 1 15o and go through the next 11o.
9. Do this all the way around. Then work your way back to the outside of your work.
10. Do two rows of tubular peyote using 11o delicas.
11. Then place your stone face down into the setting you've just made.
12. Then do another row of tubular peyote using 11o delicas.
13. Then do two rows of tubular peyote using 15o tohos.
Then your all finished :)
This is the base I used for the center of this necklace.