Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Long Time No Post

I'm so sorry guys I've been so busy lately it's ridiculous lol. I just started back in school, and it seems like it's taking over my life lol. Well enough excuses let's get to the good stuff. :)




Tell me what you think about asymmetrical designs. I like them, but I know a lot of people don't. I gave this necklace to my grandma (My model) shortly after this photo shoot lol I think she deserves a gift for being an awesome model lol. :) Oh, and side note what do you think about the apple Ipad? Do you have one? Would you get one? Are they as good as their suppose to be? I have an ipod touch right now, but I think it's on it's last leg lol. I've had it for about 4 and 1/2 years which is a very long time for an ipod lol the tend to die young. Ok well tell me what you think talk to you soon (I hope :-p)

2 comments:

  1. I love the asymmetrical look - and steampunk too - so nifty with all the metal gears and doo dads. It's all good, right??!

    I only have a little ipod nano - must be because I'm an old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^_^ lol all I had was an ipod nano for quite a while, and sometimes I actually miss it lol I like how tiny there are, and that they actually come in different colors. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...