Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank you, Rose!

Thank you so much Rose! It makes me so happy that people actually like my blog ^_^. Go check out Rose's blog it's awesome ^_^


Here are the rules for the award:




1. Post the award on my blog

2. Thank the person who gave me the award

3. Link the person who gave me this award

4. Share 7 things that you probably don't know about me

5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to

6. Share a link to their blogs

7. Leave a comment on their blog


7 Things about me that you probably don't know

1. I live with my grandparents
2. I'm a really shy person
3. I have two sisters, and no brothers
4. I'm an old person at heart
5. I'm home schooled
6. I'm a facebook game addict (frontierville most recently)
7. When I was little I lived on a game ranch

The 7 great bloggers I choose
1. Rose, even though she's the one that gave me this award I think she deserves it too ^_^
2. Lisa, I love her jewelry, and her blog! It's so adorable ^_^
3. Laura, Her lampwork is unbelievable. She's one of my favorite glass artists
4. Lynn, I love love love her seed bead work! ^_^
5. Kerry, I love her wire, and glass work ^_^
6. Lorelei, I love how many different components she uses in her jewelry.

7. Jana, Her bead crochet is amazing! I love the colors she uses too.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thank you for passing it on to me!

    I like the website that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and your welcome I love your blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...