Saturday, April 17, 2010

Necklace Storage idea

I always find it difficult to store my jewelry without it loosing shape (like when I store it in baggies), but I think I've found a solution.

It's an over the door hanger (meant to be in the bathroom to hold towels) It works really well to keep your jewelry in shape and it doesn't take up much space which is always a good thing. Can you believe that's my whole collection >_< Not very much. I need to get to work and make some more. I hope you found this helpful ^_^ Thank you for reading. Please enjoy the rest of my blog ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great storage idea! Now, I've read that storing necklaces like this (especially handmade ones) might stretch them out... but my thinking is some thread comes "pre-stretched" plus women are going to wear them anyway... blah. I dunno. I do love the idea though.

    I can see this maybe being tweaked so that you can use it for a booth or something. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^_^ It was my grandma's idea to store them this way because I'm always complaining about my necklaces getting bent and disformed >_< I did wonder about them stretching, but I don't think it will be a problem at least I hope it won't. I use a wire that I don't think will stretch that easy ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...