Monday, April 5, 2010

New Jewelry stands

I don't know about you but it's very hard for me to find cheap good quality jewelry displays. But on a trip to Michael's craft store today I made a very exciting find, and thought I would share my finds with you ^_^
The fold out was only $2.99!!!! The 3D was only $7.99! Really good prices ^_^ They are really good quality too ^_^ It really helps your jewelry stand out from the rest when you have nice displays. I don't know about you but the displays are what drag me in at craft shows.
Oh and I don't know if I need to do this or not but this is sort of a review so
.
.
FTC disclosure: I purchased everything with my own money, I was not payed to review this, and this is my honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I bought one of those fold out ones but I got it dirty the first day! I was eating something and the crumbs just wont leave the pretty faux-velvet surface. I've tried one of those lint roller thingies but eh, still ugly. Oh well. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks. Yeah mine already has little fuzzies on them (I guess that's what I get for having a long haired chihuahua lol) They do really make the jewelry stand out though. I just need to find some where to keep them until I need them so they don't get nasty. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...