Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Camera

I'm sooooo excited. A couple days ago I went to go visit family, and my aunt was there, and I fell madly in love with her camera ^_^ (I can't help it I have a thing for camera's.) Well anyways there was I reason for me to get it lol. I really need to get some good pictures of my jewelry. (Since I really need to get new business cards made) I got the Canon SX20 IS. I'm in Love ^_^ It's everything I need in a camera. Sure there's better ones out there but for me it's perfect. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some good pictures to share with you all. I'd love to know what camera you have or have had that you really love ^_^ Talk to you soon. Please enjoy my blog
.
.
Since I mentioned brands >.<


FTC disclosure: I purchased everything with my own money, I was not payed to review this, and this is my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...