Monday, May 3, 2010

My Etsy Wish List

I didn't do a blog post yesterday :( So I think I owe you guys a blog post lol. I haven't had time to photograph any new pieces. So I thought I'd do my esty wish list instead. At times I really wish I had a pay-pal account lol. (I need to see how old you have to be to have a debit card lol I'm only 15) Hope you enjoy. ^_^

This one is already sold lol But I still Love it

These are so cute. The buttons look like Oreo's lol

I love the color and design of this one.

I love how neat her wraps are lol, and the color is beautiful.

I have to say I'm a sucker for floral lampwork beads ^_^

I really love the color combination in these. Very pretty.
That's not all lol, but I thought I should stop there, at least for now. I'll probably do more posts like this in the future. Hope you enjoyed window shopping with me lol. New posts comming very soon ^_^

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...