Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Temporary Setup



 I really don't know what happened to this lol. It was sky blue, but as you can see it turned all red, and weird colored. I'll see if I can get a good picture of the bead I made with this it turned out really cool I just don't understand the color change lol.



It's a temporary setup because I break it down when I'm done, and take everything inside (because this is just in a screened in area out by our pool). Hopefully one day I'll have a more permanent setup, but for now this will do. I was thinking of eventually getting a shed to have all my things in, but that will be awhile down the road. (have you seen the prices of those things lol)

2 comments:

  1. I THINK the red is from too much propane -- you may want to post on Lampwork Etc about it, or do a quick web search about turquoise turning red, but I THINK that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be it since I'm working on a hot head with just a propane tank lol. It's ok though because I'm really liking the color change lol. Thanks for your help ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...